Famous

Wednesday, May 3

Did I mention that I'm famous? Yes that's right folks! I, Angela Nicole Janisch, am in a total strangers' blog. I assume this person is using his blog as a project, but I'm in it none-the-less. If you are interested in the pic just click here. Yeah, I don't like the picture too much--I look really young and it appears that I'm "embracing Larry." I was really just shoving him over so Justin could take a picture of us by my favorite flowers. Oh well, I'm famous anyway. :)

I wish I could say that I have been really busy lately...unfortunately, I've just been working and going to school. IHOP is short on staff and I got to work a 12 hour shift this weekend. Man, this next week we are going to be even shorter on staff!! Finals week and I will be working non-stop. Yuck. That's ok, we probably won't have much business anyway. (famous last words)

Dead week this week. Finals next week. Back in Lufkin the one after. I seriously hope that I can just find a job for the summer in Lufkin...I would love to stay in one town most of the time. I have to pay for and pick up my new furniture. One problem: Where the heck am I gonna store it? I think they are too big to go in Justin's house...my house has no room with all of my Uncle's stuff he had to move out of his house...so I think I might get a storage unit. Any tips for that? Things I need to watch out for? Just wondering...

Four people left on American Idol. Desperate Houswives is still suspensful. Awww, and Ryan Seacrest & Terri Hatcher have broken up.I didn't know they were together...just thought it would be cool to tie my favorite shows together.

THE END.

0 comments: