It's a Girl!

Tuesday, May 30

So Justin, Katie, and I drove to Hempstead, TX on Saturday to pick up the newest addition to our little family. I am now a proud owner of a 9 week old black lab/border collie mix puppy named Mandi! She came with the name Savanna, but I decided that 3 syllables is too long of a name for a puppy you are trying to train. Mandi is very very cute and I'll post some pics of her soon. I am just really frustrated with her right now because of her puppy ways. All she does is chew on things--including me! I continue to correct her bad habits, but I just feel like it just isn't sinking in. I am ready to see SOME form of improvement!

The last couple of days have been stressful for me. I am almost completely moved in to Nick's room, and have ALL of my laundry to do. I need to get someone to show me how to work those stinkin high efficiency machines! This puppy thing is stressful because I now think that I decided to get her too soon. I don't even have a place to live next semester and now it will be harder to get a roommate. I was going to be able to pay all of my laptop off today with my $1000 my parents had for my education....unfortunately my mom already spent it w/o telling me or my dad. :( So, I can't get rid of that debt.

On a lighter note I was a victim of mass vandalization yesterday. I went to my car and didn't notice until I was driving around that a body part was written on my back windshield. That was embarassing...for one instant I looked like a rebel.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! video editing programs