Final Exam Day #1

Monday, May 8

THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL! I am very excited about that for sure...of course, finals come along with the last week of school. (blek!) I had my Math In Society exam today and I stunk it up. Justin and I stayed up until 3:30am studying for that thing and I don't think I made as well as I wanted. I fully understand that it is my fault though...I have been a horrible student this semester and haven't been keeping up with the material. You would think that I would be a little more studious since I'm the one who will be paying back the loans when I graduate. Next semester will be different though...

After my final, I had to fix the dilemma of getting the couch I bought out of Emily's apartment. (the girl I bought it from) My final took longer than expected, but she needed the couch out today. I packed a load from my dorm room, put it in my car, picked up Justin, and headed to Lufkin (again) to pick up Sean's Expedition. Nick, Justin's bro, has been helping us move furniture and he was the hero of the day! He met us back in Nac. and helped move the couch to Justin's town house. Since Justin isn't moving there this summer we are using his bedroom as a storage unit.

I just got back from hanging out with Mike and Paul. THEY COOKED THE BEST BREAKFAST BURRITOS IN TOWN! We also watched a movie...so I didn't get any packing finished this evening. I will be glad when this whole moving thing is over with...it is tiring.

0 comments: