Whata Wifi!

Tuesday, May 23

I'm back at Whataburger this evening...my computer is all charged up so I decided to take advantage of it! We (Justin and I) drove to this one and they were really rude to us when I was ordering our drinks, so we went to the one near Walmart just to find out their internet stinks...we decided to just drive back to this one after buying our drinks at the other. Tomorrow the NEW Whataburger opens up right down the street from the house! :)

Today I slept until I just woke up or really until my boss, Claudine, called me. One of our employees quit so I get to take over his shifts. Heck, more hours is more money to save. Now I work every day this week except Friday and Saturday. Justin's family and I are going to a waterpark in Dallas on Friday. His family is driving up there Thursday and we'll just meet them there on Friday. I'm excited because I've never been to a waterpark in Dallas before and I've been in the mood to play in some water other than my shower.

I'm happier today because I am more settled in at the house. My stuff is no longer all over Katie's room! I felt really bad about that, but now my belongings are safely tucked away in their own cabinet. Living out of a suitcase was no fun...

Nothing else has been happening. We still haven't watched Saw 2 and I have been playing Paper Mario in my spare time. Maybe I'll have something more exciting to talk about tomorrow...

0 comments: