Final Exam Day #2 & #3

Thursday, May 11

Yesterday was my dreaded Poli Sci final exam, and wonders of all wonders I actually pulled it off! I made a C on the test and ended the course with a high C. I was EXPECTING to earn a D or low low low C overall. That made all those boring days trying to figure out what the heck the Prof was talking about worth it. :) Not much more happened yesterday...Justin and I headed back into Lufkin, I dropped him off at First Methodist so he could set up his drums, and I drove to get an oil change. Last night during .5ive I worked Hebrews, then went home to study for today's exam.

YAY! I can officially say that I am finished with this semester! My last exam was today and I think I did very well on it. Com 101 is easy so if I didn't, I will be ashamed to admit it. I won't find out for sure though until next week because this Prof takes his time grading.

There is still a lot of today left, but I just had to take advantage of the high speed internet in Justin's dorm while he is packing. I can barely use my laptop now at Justin's house because they have dial-up and two boys already battling over the internet is quite enough w/o me trying to connect as well. Guess I'll just have to use the WiFi at Whattaburger.....

I'm off to assist Justin in moving out and transporting his drums later! BYE!

0 comments: