I Can't Stand the Decisions!

Friday, May 5

GOOD NEWS: I have a job in Lufkin! The deal with Mark Gipson worked out. (a gift from God) Remember? How the job just fell into my hands and all I was worried about was the amount of hours. Ok, I dropped by the CLC yesterday and Mark was like, "Do you wanna start working today?" I didn't even know that I had the job! So now I am officially on the schedule. I work this weekend too! And I am so excited to be able to go to church! Hopefully if there aren't too too many events on Sunday nights I can go to Crosspoint as well. :) This job in addition to the one at Dr. McClain's office will be enough to allow me to save money for the school year. Everything worked out with that...I'm happy...the CLC needed me so they are happy too.

BAD NEWS: Ummmm, yeah...I didn't think they needed me to start working now, so what about IHOP? They are under some big time stress. Everyone is quitting! So, of course I feel bad about quitting. Do I give a two weeks notice? That would be the best for IHOP, but it would also not allow me to study as much for finals. The only reason I'm in Nac is for school, so I know if I quit today that I would be able to study and move stress free. That would be nice...I just know it is very wrong not to give a two weeks notice. Then again, I haven't been treated the nicest either....didn't get Wednesdays off when I needed them...I get stuck hostessing when everyone is making money. AND then again, an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth isn't the way to go. "Two wrongs don't make a right."

MY DECISION: I will say that I have made a decision. I'm not going to say what it is, but I have made one. Am I sure that it is the right one (either for myself or IHOP)? No. We will see how everything works out...

0 comments: