Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me...

Thursday, May 25

...GUESS I'LL GO EAT WORMS!! I used to sing that song all the time when I was younger. It is amazing how things change when you get older, and you don't notice them while they are changing. One day you just look back and say, "Man, things have changed!" The other night Justin and I decided to look up our old private blogs we had earlier in our relationship. It was funny to think that at one time blogging was one of the two only lines of communication we had with each other. I was really embarassed to read a lot of the stuff I was thinking then...I wouldn't have even THOUGHT half of those things now! I think I have matured a lot since I've moved out of the house and not to mention learned a great deal too. Hey, I'm still typing blogs at work though!

I worked a lot yesterday so my day went by fast. I can't wait until tomorrow because I'm off here and I get to work at Dr. McClain's office. After work Justin chose to stay at the church and give Todd some company. I stayed for a while because I hadn't seen Justin all day and I wanted to take advantage of my nonexisting curfew. (uh-huh, I'm 20 years old) Yeah that's right...I like to live on the edge and hang out at church.....AFTER DARK! I got tired so I left after a while.

Now I'm sitting here bored at work. The Project Celebration people are trinkling in and I've completed all of my assigned tasks for the morning. I think I might go read Living by the Book by Howard G. Hendricks now....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog because you are so funny! That whole life on the edge thing! Im going to start stealing you stuff... and calling it my own... hope thats okay!