American Idol--What Happened?!

Wednesday, April 5

Yes I have not posted in a while. No I do not feel like posting right now. To be honest I haven't really had anything to post about! On my days off I lay around or run errands, and every other day I run errands, eat, sleep, go to school, and work.

I have decided to start eating healthy. Lately I haven't been drinking many cokes, and I have been buying fruits and veggies to use as my snacks. My goal is to lose the weight I've gained just b/c of the abundant cafeteria food here at SFA. To me it is hard b/c I eat big portions right now and so my stomach is big...when I eat healthier portions I feel like I am STARVING! Hopefully I will get use to it soon though...

American Idol has been very dissappointing lately. I just feel like I am watching it so I can delete it off my TiVo. The contestants are picking the WRONG songs and they are just a bore. Hopefully things will spice up a bit next week...country week isn't as fun as I though it would be.

Until my next post...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree American Idol isn't as good as it has been in past seasons. There are a few that I really like though, like Paris and Kellie Pickler (ohmigosh, can a person really be that much of an airhead?!). I was quite disappointed with country night as well.

Hope you are having a wonderful week! <3