Oh the Frustrations...

Thursday, April 13

Today I got back my quiz grade in Poli Sci and my test grade in Math. (yeah, not so good) I also continued my apartment hunting. I am officially frustrated w/ it!! So I find these 3 bedroom apartments at a fairly decent price and they are fairly decent apartments as well....unfortunately none of these apartments are open for full time college students who don't have children or a spouse. I knew it was going to be hard, but this is more annoying than applying for jobs. I'm off Thursday so I will try again.

Work was dead as usual today. My manager scheduled too many people so she gave me the opportunity to go, but I said that I'd rather stay. We had a small rush near the end of my shift so that helped some. I found out my results from a mystery shopper. I was hostess the night he or she came so there wasn't too too much to judge....I didn't do too well though and neither did their server. So yes, mystery shoppers DO exist in Nacogdoches.

Justin ran by tonight to give me a CD of .5ive...the little I've heard so far sounds great! I love Todd's new song, and was able to see how Justin set up his kit. He sets it up different every time! Well, Justin left to go back to Lufkin. (he has an eye appointment in Dallas tomorrow) He won't be back in Nac until Fri. night, and then he'll leave to Lufkin again. Next week he goes to Maryland and I couldn't be anymore excited for him! Anway, he'll be out of town for a while and I accidentally didn't give his phone back to him. Oops. Now I can't even talk on the phone to him! Oh well, he'll have it back tomorrow when he gets back in Lufkin. I am just frustrated with myself.

Plus I keep forgetting to check my work schedule for the rest of the week...guess I'll do that tomorrow while I'm hunting for apartments. That's all for now...

0 comments: