Had a Bad Day...

Thursday, April 6

Really, most of my day was pretty good. I went to my vocal class, took a nap, delivered my Defensive Driving certificate to the Woden courthouse (by the way, their courthouse was in a portable storage-type building), watched TV, and then went to work. The work thing is what made my day go down hill. I was in such a good mood at the beginning, but then people's attitudes got in the way. I was kind of bummed that I didn't have a section to wait on too...I understand that everyone has to share the "breaker" position though.

IHOP has just been so DEAD lately, which means I make below minimum wage. (blah) That gets me upset b/c I already have a hard time paying for my college and bills and I REALLY REALLY want to move into an apartment this Fall. I know everything will workout...it is just extremely hard not to envy all those college students who don't even have to get a job. God will provide though and I am very thankful for everything he has given me thus far.

Well I am off to bed and can't wait to start over fresh tomorrow!!!

0 comments: