Just Another Day in Paradise...

Sunday, April 23

Sunday. Usually I get up and go to church, but today I slept right through my alarm! Why was today so different? Mainly because I didn't get off of work until between 4-5am. I couldn't go straight to sleep so I was really tired. After I woke up today I decided to look up a monologue to "workshop" on Tuesday. I have known about this assignment for months and I am just NOW starting on it. Bad idea? Yes. Can I pull it off? Hope so. Luckily I found a monlogue out of The Importance of Being Earnest. Now I just have to memorize it and practice the diction. I also have a test on Tuesday in my Communications class that I need to prepare for. I have already planned that Tuesday is MY "hump day"...once I get past that, it will be less stressful.

A good side of Justin being out of town is that I get to use his dorm room as my personal study room. Afterall, it is hard to memorize something when your roommate is playing Mario Sunshine and you are tempted to just sit there and watch. THANK YOU JUSTIN!

Crosspoint was awesome tonight! I love the new Ruth series that we are starting...the story is amazing. :) Michael tought us that when we are wondering "What's next?" (like we all do) we are fueling a void that can only be filled by the Grace of God. So, we are learning about God's Grace and how to react. That entire theme really hits home with a lot of people. I don't even know what I DESIRE to do when I'm out of college, yet alone what my degree will help me with. Even now, I may know where I'm living this summer, but what about the fall? Am I going to have to go to the dorms again? Or will I find roommates for an apartment? Some people are in relationships and just wonder where they are going. Is it leading to marriage or should they just cut it off now? Everyone questions their future...I can't wait to see what else God reveals to me in the book of Ruth.

0 comments: