Why Not...

Tuesday, March 28

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1) Eckerd/CVS
2) Christian Life Center Staff
3) Telemarketing
4) IHOP

Four Movies You Would Watch Over and Over:
1) My Best Friend's Wedding
2) The Day After Tommorrow
3) Scream
4) Final Destination (I like all of them)

Four Places You Have Lived:
1) Central, TX
2) Spring, TX
3) Lufkin, TX
4) Nacogdoches, TX

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1) American Idol
2) Desperate Housewives
3) Trading Spouses
4) Dr. Phil

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
1) Houston, TX
2) Roseland, TX
3) Eureka Springs, Arkansas
4) San Antonio, TX

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1) Justin
2) Todd
3) Paul
4) Tracy

Four Of My Favorite Foods:
1) Taco Bell
2) Spaghetti
3) Cheesy Shells
4) Fruit

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1) in my bed (it is so cold and rainy and dark today...)
2) Walt Disney World (well, not right now b/c it is rainy)
3) eating
4) somewhere tropical

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technically it's raining here but not there. Just food for thought. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't think about that. I love you too!

Anonymous said...

aww! I'm honored that you visit my blog often. I enjoy reading yours!

<3

Anonymous said...

Tracy, you can't really read something that's never updated :)!