What Happened to Saturday?

Sunday, March 26

Man, oh man today was a busy day! This morning I had to get up earlier than normal so that I could go take defensive driving. Thank God I signed up for "License to Laugh"!! The instructor was obviously very entertaining and time flew by unlike any other class I've taken this semester. Did I learn anything that will add to my driving skills? Probably not, BUT I did get a lot of candy, donuts, laughs, and he even got the ice cream man to visit us. Yes, I think I'd do that again in a year! The only bad thing is because I've waited so long to take Defensive Driving I will not have my certificate in time...meaning technically I will have a warrant out for my arrest. Don't worry people!! Everything will be fine because the court looks at the date I finished the class, not the date I actually give them the piece of paper. (thank the Lord) I just have to go see the judge Monday and let him know that I took the class and that the paper is on the way.

About an hour after class let out I went to work. At first I thought it was going to be a long night because I was already yawning, but I got some tables and the sleepiness went away. I am so glad that I'm not hostessing every weekend now too! We are now rotating that duty so I can actually make some money now. :) YAY that is why I'm there!!

So even though I am tired now, I can say that today was a pretty productive one. Oh, and I cannot forget that my wonderful boyfriend, Justin, saved the day by doing the entire review for our test. THANK YOU JUSTIN!

0 comments: