Yikes!

Tuesday, March 7


There are so many reasons to say 'yikes' today: Firstly, I have midfinals this week and unfortunately Poli Science is one of those. :( Not sure how I'll do, but hopefully I'll be prepared by Friday.

Also, my manager forgot that I had asked off for Spring Break the day I was hired and she had to re-do the schedule completely. When she did that she got me confused with the OTHER Angela who works graveyard, and so as of now I am going into work at 10pm Thursday. (ya know, the day before my Poli Science midfinal) I am STILL stuck hostessing on the weekends and I need the waitressing money! Hopefully I'll be able to sort all of that out b/c I am fed up with being the one who will go w/ anything.

Did I mention that I didn't know I was suppose to go into work today at 5 until 5:45? Yikes!

Remember how Justin and I got the new cell phone plan last week? Well, b/c we both love sharing pics we got a multimedia package and today we found out that it won't work with the phone Justin gave me. (dang it) So I ended up shelling out some $$ to get a phone that actually would work with our provider. Hey, at least I have a really good phone now!

All of my errands were planned out for the evening before I found out I had to be at work. So when I got off I had to clean the shower (which takes forever b/c we have to do it with a toothbrush to get all the mildew out of the tile cracks), and study for tomorrow's test.

Now, the thing that might make others go 'yikes!' : Sunday after Justin got back from Tyler I let him DRIVE his mom's expedition!!! He did a wonderful job parking and there were 3 cars around at the time too. He was so excited so how could I say no?? Anyway, look at the pics....I love my drivin' Justin! He might think Paul drives into trees, but he has redeemed himself....buh-bye!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! And I love that you love my cousin! He has a special place in my heart since he was the first cousin that I got to take care of and babysit and pretend he was mine (that sounds creepy, but I think you catch my drift!). I'm so happy he has someone like you in his life! =)