One Day Until Spring Break Begins!

Thursday, March 9

My tests that I've taken so far this week have gone well. (I think) Earlier this morning I took my Theater Speech Practicum Test and did well on the speech, but jacked up the Salute to the Sun. Now all I have are two more tests on Friday and I'm good to go! The only hurdle after that is packing everything for the mission trip, buying things for the mission trip, and finding a place to stay until the mission trip. I know everything will work out though and I am super excited about the trip...I have never gone on a mission that wasn't with the Methodist church so this will be very different than what I am used to.

Yesterday Justin and I went into Lufkin to return the Expedition to his mom and run a few errands. I actually had off yesterday and now I do today too!!! Justin and I went to the mall and he discovered that we have an American Cookie store now. Evidentally, they have those in Dallas as well and so he had to buy one for us....mine was rich, but it was GOOD! While Justin was at the church unloading the Expedition and setting his drums up I went to Applebees with my family for my mom's birthday. Sirloin was good, mashed potatoes were not like I remembered, and they cheated me on my broccoli. I saw a sign on the wall where we were sitting that describes me to a tee:

"If you hesitate you are not only lost, but several miles from the next exit."
So here I am sitting in my dorm room waiting for the cafeteria to open and my roommate to leave so that I can go back to sleep! (didn't sleep to well last night and I have tests to study for all day) Until later...

0 comments: