I Copy Justin Sometimes...

Thursday, February 28

Justin and I have most of our classes together so...I need your help too! In our interpersonal communications class we are do a Perception Analysis. And that means I want to know what you think about me! People out there who read this and know me please answer the questions below. If you've already answered on Justin's blog you may not have to read the questions again because I copied them. :) Be HONEST!

1. What is your perception of me? How do you view me? What are my strengths and weaknesses?

2. What interactions and experiences with me have you had to form this idea?

3. Which of the categories would best describe me (if you feel multiple apply, then state the combination); sanguine (are enthusiastic, personable, and talkative, but they can exaggerate, restless, or be a bit egocentric), (cholerics are determined, have willpower, and are decisive, however, can be cruel, proud, and angry), (the melancholy temperament can include those who are sensitive, perfectionists, and self-sacrificing, but, they tend to be moody, critical, and seek revenge), or (phlegmatics are conservative, use dry humor, and are easy going, while they struggle with being stingy and indecisive). I understand you may not be able to answer this, and that’s ok. If you think you know enough about my temperament, than go ahead and answer the best you can.

Let me know if you have any questions about this and THANK YOU ahead of time for participating!!

****Notice: Justin has an appointment with his retina doctor tomorrow in Dallas. Please pray for our safety, and for Justin's results. His vision hasn't gotten any better. We hope to have some answers tomorrow....and we pray that they are good answers!!****

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You too?? Gosh...

1. My perception of you: Heart of gold -- even when you're mad at someone you seem to feel bad for being mad at them. You have a good time when other's are having a good time. The downside to that is, you can't have a good time if you even *think* that other's aren't.

Strengths: Nurturing, accepting
Weaknesses: Indecisive, can be self-doubting.

2. Friends, organization/club members, band groupies, remember that one time we went to Varsity Books to demand that you get a refund for a book? I still refuse to shop there haha.

3. Melancholy with a hint of choleric.

Anonymous said...

I think of that every time I walk by that store...and I haven't been back their either.

Thanks for helping!

Anonymous said...

1& 2. I see Angela as a very strong,determined young woman who can handle any task at hand. I love the way you take care of my son.I knew the moment you were on the riverwalk taking him sighted guide, you were the one for him. I was so blessed on August 4, 2007 to have you become one of our family and pray Justin never takes you for granted. Wow after that weakness could be hard. I think your weakness is to put EVERYONE'S needs before you own.
3.mostly melancholy
4. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I could almost write yours like Justins, but that wouldn't be quite right.

1. Independent, stong in conviction, attitude and friendships. weakness- caring, others come first. As long as I have known you when I have been to see the boys, you have always been there and always just cared for us to spend time and enjoy at no concern for yourself. And I have never thanked you for that and could never thank you enough for our times together. I learned about you then more than you could have ever thought.

2. Father in law

3.Probably the best to describe you would be melancholy.

Thank you for everything. Love you and miss you both.

Anonymous said...

1)weaknesses: sarcastic sometimes
strenghs: sweet, kind, nice

2) through the relationship that you have had with my brother

3) sanguine; melancholy

Anonymous said...

my perception of angela.

1. You truly do have a heart of gold. very kind and compassionate person. rarely do you think of yourself first above others. truly a very people-centered person.

strengths: caring, kind, loving, genuine

weaknesses: can be wishy-washy at times; sometimes you worry about others too much

2. friends, band mates (sort of!)

3. i see predominantly melancholy. you like things to be in an order. second