Bloggin' It Up!

Tuesday, February 5

Todd said that I would like this blog and I do! Danielle, a medical student, shares funny and inspirational stories about life in medical school. I hear a lot of crazy things at work in the radiology department, but she actually deals with the patients so it is so much funnier. I encourage everyone to add 6YearMed to their daily blog reading.
BLOGS I'VE RECENTLY LINKED:
~GirlTalk: A blog by a group of Christian women going through different stages of life. It is so much fun to read about all the different experiences these women have, but is also nice to be able to identify with one of them. They share Godly advice for women and I find their blog very encouraging.
~Reluctant Entertainer: This blog is about hospitality. I am a "reluctant entertainer" myself and this blog helps to identify the common myths regarding hospitality. They show the difference between being an entertainer and inviting people over to serve them.

0 comments: