I Heart Animals Too.

Monday, February 25

I've loved all kinds of animals for as long as I can remember. So, to continue the photo theme:




(Taken from manyfire's Flickr)
So far today...
~Justin and I took Larry and Mandi to the vet. Larry got an "A" on his report card. And our generous vet gave us some free stuff.
~A patient threatened to get a rifle and "blow our kneecaps off".
~I received a phonecall saying that the same patient as mentioned above jumped off a stretcher, ran outside to smoke, and refused to have an exam until given more pain medication. You can jump, run, and smoke, but can't handle an exam because of pain? Uh-huh.
~I wish I would have brought my Girl Scout cookies to work. (Peanut Butter Patties rule!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that this person was also accussed of making terrostic threats as well - just a small point of interest.

Anonymous said...

I see you have met my brother Terry? You gotta watch out for these types at all times. Oh, and samoa's and thin mints ROCK!