I Heart Pictures

Sunday, February 24

I cannot describe the joy I get from looking at pictures. Family pictures, magazine pictures, children's book pictures--any type of picture. I love to look at snippets of other people's lives and mine.



It makes me want to go out and take pictures of everything. Things in my everyday life, and big events. I know a guy who went around and took headshots of everybody he came across day-to-day. He wanted to make this big book filled with pictures of the people he knew. I think that would be cool to look at if he ever made it happen.


I've been so frustrated lately though. I can't seem to figure out how to use the camera Justin gave me! I think I need to go and read over my notes from photography class because it has been a year since I've seen the terminology that might help. This is going to be a long process for me, but I really want to be able to scrapbook (Justin also gave me scrapbooking stuff several years ago). I really enjoyed taking pictures. I think it will be worth it.


All this to say....here are some more pictures brought to you by National Geographic:












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love the pictures you post. They are always something I wouldn't expect from you. You'll figure that camera out and be taking pictures like these. Miss you both.