My Favorite Romance Movies

Wednesday, February 6

In no particular order...

GHOST: I've always liked this movie. And I consider myself a Patrick Swayze fan. By "fan" I mean I use to watch this movie all the time at my grandparent's house and once a year I would watch "North and South". Oh, and my dad lived down the street from him growing up. And my aunt took ballet lessons from his mom. So there.


SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE: I can't help but to go "awwwww" when I think of this movie. (that was an affectionate "awwww" not a disappointed one)

MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING: I've said for a long time that this is my favorite movie. I remember the first time I watched this movie my cousin ruined the ending for me....I was so mad. I've always wanted the soundtrack because there is nothing like "I Say A Little Prayer" to get you up in the morning!
YOU'VE GOT MAIL: I guess I like the Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan combo. This is an obvious remake of "The Shop Around the Corner"--another movie I like. (I enjoy James Stewart)
Do you have any favorite romantic comedy movies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time You've Got Mail was on TV I had to watch it -- I guess that makes it one of my favorites?

Anonymous said...

Oh most definitely...at the very LEAST on a subconscious level.