Trial Run

Monday, March 10

Inspired by David and Todd...

David had a post the other day with a link in it to another person's blog...I clicked the link and it said that I'd have to subscribe to Google Reader before I could read the blog. I was frustrated.

Todd posted about how wonderful Google Reader was.

I'm gonna give RSS feeds another chance! I used Bloglines before and it was annoying when I didn't get the updates for days and then all-of-a-sudden I'd get them at once.

This time I'll try Google Reader. I like Google so hopefully it will prove itself worthy. I like to read blogs the old fashioned way, but I feel bad that it takes so much time just to read blogs.

Now you must do your job and blog! (ya know, so I can see Google Reader at work)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

truth is i was lazy and hyperlinked my google reader url instread of the blog url. i fixed this when todd pointed out i am a doofus. glad my error might be your inspiration!