Pictures of Me, Pictures of You

Saturday, March 29

Another week has come and gone. I have some updates, but for now I will post some of this past weeks pictures...



Justin and I had a big test this week. We didn't do too well. Probably because we delayed the inevitable--study time.







We were sitting around getting all of our study materials together and Justin decided to weigh himself on our horribly cheap scale. Well, we have noticed that it has not changed how much we've weighed since we bought it...not even a pounds difference! So I say, "I know, we can weigh something that we already know the weight to so that we can make sure the scale is accurate." Justin says, "Ok...You know, they say that the human head weighs 8 pounds." We weighed his head--10 pounds. Then we decided to weigh my head because "they" are wrong or Justin just has a big head. My head weighed in a woppin' 5 pounds. The 8 pound theory is wrong.
One of Mandi's favorite spots....which is why I have to often wipe nose prints off the glass.



Chili-cheese macaroni!! I love the sound that macaroni and cheese makes when you stir it.



Bicentennial Man-All three of us loved that movie.
Justin wanted to prove that our dog can be still and lovable. This is how we watched a good portion of the moviee. Why is it that the dog is on the couch and we're on the floor?
Justin captured his love for the TiVo in the picture, don't you think?
My man.





Yeah, he takes pictures of his shadow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, y'all are normal folks...mostly. Best post I've read in a while, anywhere. Loved it, laughed hard.