Beauty vs Geek

Thursday, March 20

Yet another season for Beauty and the Geek is here and I am excited! This is one of my favorite shows as most of you might know considering I've blogged many times about this.



I've come to one conclusion: CW can mix it up, take it to a new level, and "evolve" the experiment--and I'll still think it is a neat show.



This season it is Beauty vs Geek. At first I was worried, but after watching a couple episodes it is safe to say that not much has changed. Justin has even watched an episode with me! (he can't stand the show) Now the mystery to me is.....will the geeks still get a makeover???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've watched it a couple of times and...eh, it's ok. Mom and I really enjoy Dancing with the Stars.We used to cut a jig or two, well before we had Logan. She wants to learn to ballroom dance though. I ai'nt so sure I'm ready for that though.