Word Searches Are A Life Saver

Friday, January 6

Today I went back to work, and could not stand it at all! I don't mind the fact that I'm calling people and being manipulative, but I DO mind just sitting there being bored all day long. They blocked the internet, games, messenger, and even stinkin' paint. Thanks to Cullen, I decided to buy a word search magazine, and it passes the time by like no other. Literally, that is the only thing I can do while I'm waiting on calls...no computer, no reading, no scrapbooking, no sewing, no nothin'. Hey, I'm not complaining, I'm not stocking shelves anymore...it just gets monotonous.

After work Justin and I went to drop off the projection screen at FUMC Lufkin. Wow! It has been a long time since we've been there. (fyi: that is the church I've grown up at...I now go to Grace Bible.) We got to hang out with Todd for a while, talk to the Ferdens, Chris Caraway, Clay Walker, and David McElveen. Makes me really miss going to church there. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE GBC! I just miss seeing people that have known me for a long time, and have known me as Angela Janisch--not Justin (the drummer's) girlfriend. I can't wait until next semester, when I have a little bit more freedom to get more involved. (being on Wesley Council takes a lot of my free time up) As for right now...I must go to sleep b/c Larry has a vet appointment in the morning, and I have to go to work afterwards.

0 comments: