School, Applications, and TiVo

Monday, January 23

CrossPoint was awesome last night! We are doing a relationship series called "Before You Say 'I Do'" and the first focus was on being a husband. Women around the room definitely appreciated what Michael had to say, and it made me think of different relationships that I know of and how they did not have Biblical love. Anyway...the boys (Tracing Mason) did a great job as well. I've always said that it is nice to have a fresh face up on stage every now and then. After CrossPoint the elders had made a fabulous pancake dinner...yum,yum...I'd rather have breakfast for dinner any day!

I think today was the first official day of classwork. Political Science is boring for me, and Math is more interesting than it has ever been! I can't get over the fact that we don't even talk about numbers. :) So far classes are great though; especially since I only have two a day.

After classes I hit the streets to look for a job. Everyday this is getting more and more depressing. There are only so many businesses in Nac. and I'm afraid that I'm about to run out of places to apply. PLEASE HIRE ME!

Justin surprised me and came over to my place to pick me up for dinner. It was weird having someone knock on the door for me. That's one thing I love about college though, I can walk across the street to eat. Maybe I should start walking across campus though...after dinner I settled in to watch a couple of my usual shows on TiVo...then I studied a little bit...and now I'm going to watch MORE TiVo before I go to bed...buh-bye!

0 comments: