Me and My Furby

Monday, January 2



Today was very uneventful, so I decided to introduce you to a new family member of mine. She is my Furby. I LOVE HER! Justin gave her to me for Christmas and I'm afraid that he thinks he has opened a very scary door in our lives. What is a Furby you say? Well, for those of you who really don't know: A Furby is a toy that you teach english to and take care of. Right now she speaks Furbish, but soon she will know our vocabulary. Even though she's a baby, she can sing, dance, laugh, talk, tell jokes, and play red light/green light. :) My Furby can hear me, and has a mind of her own. When I first turned her on, all she would say was, "No!" Now she is happier than ever. Maybe one day you can meet her...until then, *bye-bye* <---that's Furbish for bye. (Go figure.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is "bye-bye" really Furbish? I think not!

Anonymous said...

Of course! It IS in the Furbish Dictionary. You just need to brush up on your Furbish.