Back At School

Wednesday, January 18

Phew, the last several days have been very stressful and busy for me. Friday Justin and I moved back to our dorms. (by "moved" I mean dumped all of our stuff on our beds) Long story really really short I had to figure out how I was going to afford this semester, so I ran to the Financial Aid office to get some loans. Everything has basically been worked out even if it is the way I didn't want to pay for college.

This past weekend I was at the Wesley Foundation council retreat. Parts of it were fun, but because I disagree with a lot of what council does the meetings and moments after were driving me crazy! I don't have time now to go into anything in detail...just know that the weekend irritated me.

Yesterday and today were my first days of classes. Nothing out of the ordinary, just going over class expectations. (blah)

By the way, I left ETI...couldn't stand the management anymore! Now I am jobless and have been filling out application after application. I applied at the Sonic on North St. Monday and it looked very hopeful. The manager was nice, and funny...he said that he has to wait until his college students give him their schedules to decide what shifts he needs. I'm expecting a call from him Thursday. (I hope, I hope)

Alright, that's it for right now...gotta go to ASL 2!

0 comments: