Disinfected

Sunday, January 1

Yay! My hero, Justin Romack, helped me rid my computer of numerous pop-up ads and bugs...THANK YOU! I was starting to get very frustrated with this hunk of metal, but hopefully things will be better now. Nothing has really happened this New Years Eve/Day. I basically slept in as late as possible and stayed in my pajamas as long as possible. I finally got to use my Old Navy Gift Card today too. I love shopping--and who doesn't?--of course, it is a bummer when I can't find ANYTHING in my size. If my waste isn't too big I'm too short, if I'm not too short my waste is too big. Where do these sizes come from?! I admit, I have gained weight since I arrived at college, and I do need to at least exercise...but WHO was the person to decide on the sizes sold in stores? That is my question for the day....HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that fellow that cleaned up your computer must be a fine young gentleman! Such a good boy!