Complete Waste

Sunday, September 30

So far this weekend has been a complete waste. When I went home yesterday I wasn't feeling well anymore. I kind of bummed around the house the entire day.....first I'd be in bed, then I'd go to the couch, then I would go into the office where Justin was. I didn't get anything accomplished. The only reason we really got one load of the laundry done was because Justin was determined to do so. I did get to watch Beauty and the Geek though. I think that was one goal I had for yesterday. And I think I might have made Justin semi-interested in the show too.

Today I'm back at work. I feel a little bit better. I wish I were at church. I can't wait to get back home. Hopefully, I will get a little bit more done today. My co-worker is still in the hospital, and I'm not really sure when she'll be out. She didn't look too good yesterday. I feel bad for her. I'm probably going to have to miss school tomorrow and work all day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU need to post something...

Anonymous said...

You need to get your head out of the astronomy books and post something new!