Angela Boone Romack

Sunday, September 16

I stink at Astronomy and online classes. Not a good combo when you are taking an online astronomy class. I missed another assignment and just realized I have a lab due tomorrw. School is no good this semester and I am tired of it. Enough with the woes of studenthood....on to my weekend off!

FRIDAY: Nothing but late night hamburgers, Law and Order SVU, and my husband.

SATURDAY: Justin and I slept in really late....almost too late. And cleaned the entire apartment all day. I love having a newly cleaned home! Brad came over to spend the night later that evening. We all went out to eat at Fuddruckers. It was ok. A hamburger is a hamburger. But the brownie was AWESOME! Yummmm.

After the dinner we went back to the apartment to watch a movie.

Man of the Year was a pretty good movie. It wasn't the kind of funny we were expecting. Justin thought the first half was boring. I think the movie ended abruptly...but I might have fallen asleep for a few minutes. There were a lot of funny spots. It was more suspenseful than I thought it would be. Not really a movie that will "stick" with me. I'm glad we rented it.

SUNDAY: I went to church. Then Justin and I went to Cotton Patch with Brad. I'm not really happy with my food selection...I kind of wish I would have gotten a salad. I love tomatoes! I came home, took a nap, watched Gilmore Girls, and met my astronomy class online.

My loving husband brought me Chicken Express, and then told me that I look like Daniel Boone. His exact words were, "...your hair looks like a coon hat."


What do YOU think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair was poofed out of the ponytail rubber band thing....it was the best thing I could come up with.

Anonymous said...

We didn't like Man of the Year, but didn't even get past the first half. Maybe that's why. RV was robin Williams best in a long time. I guess Justin hasn't gotten this how to compliment your wife thing down yet. Time will tell. love you both...