Friday + Weekend Forecast

Saturday, September 29

I got off of work early yesterday! It surprised Justin, and I was so happy to finally say hello to my weekend off!....that is until I found out that my co-worker was admitted into the hospital, and I'd be working the weekend. I was so disappointed. I'm not sure how long she'll be in the hospital at this point, but please pray that she is taken care of and gets better. It would be best if she didn't have to have her surgery earlier than planned. So I'm working this weekend....luckily, the weekend shift doesn't take too much time out of your entire day....it is just for the morning. (unless I'm called back to the hospital, which never happens)

Justin and I went to Lufkin to eat double decker tacos with his family. First, we went by the Wright's house and visited for a while. Their children are so adorable! We hurried to Pet Smart and bought some dog food. I wanted to buy some halloween treats for Mandi, but we were in too much of a hurry....that'll have to wait until next time. (like she needs more treats anyway) We then went to his parents' house, and enjoyed visiting/eating with them. He tried to fix their internet again, but it is hopeless.

We headed back to Nacogdoches around 10 or so. I was starting to feel really bad. Justin was sick most of the week, and now I have the congested-sore throat-headache-coughing junk which is apparently going around the school. When we got home, we discovered that our neighbor--nicknamed Bass-ey, Mc Bass-ington for playing her music too loud--was throwing a party. I took some medicine and started to watch a little Gilmore Girls. I fell alseep early on in the episode....and all I remember after that is hearing Justin mess with his drums in the living room, and then taking some NyQuil because I felt worse.

I feel much better this morning! Hopefully I can do some laundry today, relax with Justin, and catch up on some of my missed TV shows from this last week. (yay for Beauty and the Geek!) Other than that we don't have much planned.....sometimes an unplanned weekend is best!

0 comments: