Vacation Time...almost

Thursday, March 24

As soon as I walk out the doors of the Physician's Centre tomorrow, I will be embracing something that is very foreign to me--a week of vacation! I haven't had a full week of vacation since our honeymoon and I am excited to be able to sleep in and watch daytime television.


The past several weeks have been stressful for the both of us. Now that we both have jobs, we tend to get a little carried away with the going-ons of our work life. Plus, I work at an allergy clinic and allergy season is in full swing. The weeks ahead will be busy, long, and stressful. It will be refreshing to enjoy non-stop togetherness next week in preparation for the chaos.

We aren't completely sure what every day will hold, but I plan to take pictures and update you on any fun things we do.

Before vacation, I must get through one more day at work. One.more.day.

2 comments:

cphillips1007 said...

Glad you get a week off you busy lady! We should hang out one of those days! Dude and no joke about allergy season being full swing! I went and worked out outside last night and man I was itchy when I got back. Dang!

Have a great week off!

Angela said...

Thanks! We SHOULD hang out.