I Must Be...Bored-Out-Of-My-Mind

Monday, July 21

6 Random Things About Me...

one. I am horrible at remembering lyrics. Instead, I make up my own.

two. Once I went to the WRONG family reunion. Yeah, a family reunion with total strangers. And while there, my "cousin" tried the following pick-up line on me: "Hey, do you wanna go walk in the graveyard?"

three. I.LOVE.TOMATOES. Spaghetti sauce. Pizza Sauce. Salsa. But I don't like tomato soup.

four. I hate wearing socks when I don't have to. I like for my feet to breathe.

five. I do not like to write, but I think I'm good at it.

six. Movies are a BIG DEAL to me. I don't like to miss previews. I hate pausing and stopping in the middle. And my favorite part of a movie is the very beginning when they show the production company in that far out, movie-like, now-is-the-beginning sort of way.

And because I care for my readers...a little bonus:

seven. Below is my favorite commercial of all time!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the one about your socks. Very funny.