A TiVo Suggestion

Wednesday, June 20


I have never really had an interest in watching "So You Think You Can Dance", but my TiVo obviously thought differently. I guess it got those ideas from the "American Idol" kick I went on last year. (loved it!) After watching, I still don't like the show. The way the contestants make goofy faces while holding up their voting # annoys me.
BUT, BUT, BUT I loved the passion these people displayed about dancing! It made me wish that I had something that I felt just as passionate about....something tangible, that I can work toward...a dream or something. They almost had me convinced that I wanted to be a dancer! Then again, the fireman, army, and comedian that came and spoke to my senior class almost had me convinced to join them. Maybe I get too swept up in these shows...So I'm not saying I have no dreams or lack passion. I would just like to have something that I feel talented at and enjoy doing. Anybody ever feel this way??
My television screen is dusty.

0 comments: