Monday, June 18


I've been going through my closets and packing what I can ahead of time. I've set aside the clothes I no longer want so I won't go through the trouble of packing them, and I've thrown away a lot of junk. The questions I've been asking myself are: Will I need this as Mrs. Romack? Do I even want to pack this?
But what about my stuffed animals???? It's not like I'm going to be able to line them up on my bed. And I'm really not sure if I want them to take up valuable closet space. I personally think that their is a rule that you are allowed to keep stray boxes of things at your parents house for at least 10 years after your original move date. My 10 years aren't out!! Unfortunately, my parents didn't get the memo.
So I could just get rid of them, but some of them are special to me. And some people say that I will regret throwing out my childhood toys. Is that true? What did/would you do with your stuffed animals?

0 comments: