Good So Far

Wednesday, June 27

Yesterday marked my 1 year anniversary at Anchor Radiology! I really enjoy working for the doctors, and I hope to be there longer. I get to see a lot of cool things, and learn facts that I will probably never use in my lifetime. Thank you Paul for letting me know about the job opening!


Despite my sadness surrounding the cancellation of my bridal portraits, I was still able to have a nice Tuesday. I called the cake lady, but she wasn't able to see me. I dropped by to talk to the picture people, but the head picture lady wasn't there. I went to CVS and picked up some gifts. Finally, I went to the ring guy to get my wedding band resized and to buy Justin's wedding band. I can't wait to see our rings!!


I also locked my keys in the car along with my dog. Justin has my only spare key. I had to call a locksmith and pay up 30 buck for 30 seconds of work. I had a scare though when they wouldn't take my check because it was from Nacogdoches. They decided to call back to the store or whatever and ask if it would be okay to make an exception for me. And evidentally the deciding questions were:


1. What color is she?


2. What is she wearing?


What?! I was offended for everyone. So after looking like a dog abuser for leaving Mandi in the car, and being looked up and down by a couple of teenage locksmiths, I drove to Justin's house.


I had so much fun hanging out with Justin's sister for the rest of the night! We looked for her bridesmaid shoes, and ate at Logans. (really busy on Monday's and Tuesdays, but a great deal) I can't wait for her to be my sister-in-law!


Justin is still far far away in Arkansas.

0 comments: