Tired...

Thursday, February 23

Alright, my day was a complete waste! I slept in way too late because I stayed up way too early washing laundry, watching American Idol, and reading. Justin and I went to Lufkin to get his eye drops and to ship off his ebay stuff. I raced home to get ready for work. That's right, fresh, clean work clothes! Work was great. I have been trying extra hard this week to just do my job the way it should be done. Not that I've been slacking in the past, but this week I've decided to give it a bit more elbow grease. Oh, I partly have been trying harder so that I can ask my manager if they've stuck me as hostess for the weekends just b/c I'm a bad waitress. I don't think I am, but all mothers think their children are beautiful too. Anyways...I waited tables, cleaned tables, spilled Tobasco sauce in my eyes, and was off for the night! I just finished re-washing one of my work shirts (Tobasco sauce stains), and watching American Idol. Now I have to go look for a couple of monologues to show my Prof. tomorrow...yep, I'm tired and for no reason at all.

0 comments: