A Breath of Fresh Air

Monday, February 20

Well I suppose it is typical for those who have not blogged in a while to address the issue so: Man, I have not blogged in a long time! Things have been going crazy non-stop in my life. I've been having to get used to my new sleep schedule due to the new job, family stuff has been bringing me down, and I've been sick for the last week or half of a week. Last night I started to feel a lot better, and today I am a new person! I just love the feeling you get when you've been sick for a while and then you just aren't. :) Anyway, it is like a breath of fresh air!

School has been going pretty well. I kind of feel guilty because I haven't been giving it as much effort as some--it hasn't affected my grades at all--I just haven't been reading like I probably should be. Political Science is going to kick my bottom! I just have that feeling...everything else is good.

Okay, 2.5 more weeks until the mission trip! The support letters have been sent out, and I have already received as much as I need (and more). Everything extra I raise goes to my group and the other groups. My designated area for the trip is the encouragement team. Just what I love: behind the scenes work and serving others. I can't wait for the trip!

Today I went and picked up Francine Rivers' novel Redeeming Love. Tracy Austin, Justin's cousin, recommended it in her blog so I decided to check it out. I haven't read much yet b/c I had to work, but I will say that I am slightly skeptical about fiction Christian books. We'll see...she said that it was a great book! Until tomorrow...BUH-BYE!

0 comments: