Thursday, January 31

The work music for today selected by one of our doctors is Blues. Which, in my opinion, is much better than yesterday's 1935 Prison Music On the Brazos. Sometimes it is hard for me to have the right attitude at work and prison music just doesn't help....blues....prison music....does anyone see the theme?

But work is NOT bad!! My co-worker came back from her surgery this week! And I am so happy that I am not working all the time now. It is nice to wake up at the same time as Justin and eat breakfast with him. This week and next week the plan is for me to just enjoy sleeping in on days I don't have class. After that, I think we might go to the gym on campus at least one morning a week. I'm excited to see all the cool new stuff SFA has in the Health Center!

This weekend will be my first weekend off in a long long time! We don't know what we are going to do yet, but it will be something fun I'm sure to celebrate my off-ness. Justin has thrown out several ideas, but it is up to me and I can't make up my mind. Shopping? Stay home? Visit family? We'll see.

For those of you that only read this to get school updates (I know who you are...you've already admitted it): Classes are going well. Things are picking up and I had my first test today. We studied. I didn't do well, but from the looks of it no one did because tons of people were cheating. I don't understand that. I'm enjoying my classes and I think my favorite so far is Interpersonal Communications...the professor is so nice.

Less work. More time with Justin. More opportunity for quiet times. Loving classes. So many things to be thankful for!

0 comments: