Toilet Talk

Wednesday, January 2

A couple months ago Justin was playing with the bluetooth on my phone so he could surprise me with the two ring tones I was wanting: 1) the Jetson's doorbell and 2) the Monster Mash.

I forgot to silence my phone yesterday at work and sure enough it started blaring the Monster Mash. (which is sort of embarassing because it is a little out of season) Well, my boss heard it and wanted me to send it to him. So I did, and this is what his phone said, "Connecting to...

"The Pooper"
What?! I didn't name my phone that! And then I remembered...Justin. To make matters worse my boss didn't laugh or anything. He just looked at me and said very embarassed-like, "That's all right. I'm sure I've called my wife that before. What ever nickname suits you guys best." He thought it was a pet name?! Never would I want to be called The Pooper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, everybody poops...

Anonymous said...

I really tried to think of a good ..clean.. comeback, but one just eludes me right now...sorry

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! You always have the funniest stories!