Tuesday, January 8

Ever since I've started working more I have spent many hours doing the most mundane tasks around the office, but I have also spent countless hours reading things on the internet. (i.e. National Geographic's Picture of the Day, Close to Home and various Crosswalk articles)

One thing that can eat a lot of my time is reading articles on MSN. I am aware that a lot of that stuff is junk, but those articles are so short I can be interrupted several times and not even lose my train of thought. (unlike Harry Potter, the Bible, or any text book) So, it is with great pleasure I give to you....

Dave Grohl's Principles of a Happy, Successful Life
1. Dress for the life you want.
2. Love your family like you love your guitar
3. Moderation in all things
4. An audience is an audience
5. Try to be in two incredibly successful bands. If not that's okay.
6. Man up
This may or may not be applicable to some of you out there. (I don't really think I can identify with it) If you want to see the entire article go here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always knew Dave Grohl was a genius...glad everyone recognizes now.