National Candy Corn Day

Tuesday, October 30


Today was National Candy Corn Day! I love candy corn. My favorite kind are the little pumpkins. Those count as candy corn right?


Although I like the candy, it was never what I wanted when I went trick-or-treating....I thought it was like the balogne of the sandwich world. I wanted Nerds. I could pop a whole box of those in my mouth at once.


I'd dig through my candy and decide what I'd eat that week, and what I'd let stay until...next Halloween.


What candy made you say, "Jackpot!" on Halloween?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never exclaimed "jackpot" on halloween. But my favorite candy was Dots.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, the flavorful Dots. Also my favorite...next to Mike and Ikes.

How come I always forget from the previous year how cnady corn makes me sick to my stomach? I eat like three and think they are amazing, and then remember, "Oh yeah, I am going to have the BGs if I don't slow down here." (And not the 70's trio, the Bee Gees. We're talking about digestive issues here.)

Anonymous said...

Must all of my posts lead to bowel movement talks?

Anonymous said...

Maybe I've missed something here, but I'm not familiar with BG's. Sorry Angela to bring it up but.... oh wait, brb I gotta go to the

Anonymous said...

i would have to say milk duds. i had a friend in high school nicknamed milk dud...