Recap

Thursday, August 10

As I was walking around the apartment in my fuzzy gorilla slippers I remembered that it was time for my monthly post. I now have my very own apartment with high speed internet and I STILL don't blog! In fact, I get on the internet several times in one day so it isn't like I am too lazy to open my laptop. That reminds me! Here is my *new* favorite website. Shinyshiny.tv reviews all the latest high-tech gadgets that is some way or the other geared towards women. I am addicted to it and it has officially made it to my bloglines.

Life at the Nacogdoches Medical Center is the same. I still enjoy my job and am getting the hang of it more and more. :) I think the doctors are starting to get used to me as well.

A lot of stuff is going on in my family so please keep my parents and younger brother in your prayers. Speaking of brothers...my older brother Jan (pronounced "yawn") came in for a visit last week before moving to Fort Hood. All summer I have been blessed to see my two nieces and they have truly been a joy to hang out with. Unfortunately I was only able to see my brother once so we really didn't get a chance to talk. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to visit him some time without all the people around. Here's some pics of my nieces:


Meet Katarina (left) and Sashia.


THE most positive people I know. Last summer when they stayed in my room they'd wake up and no matter what the weather was they'd say, "Oh what a beautiful morning!"

So that is it for now...I have to be at work in the morning. Hopefully I'll take the time to do this again before the month is over with. Until then........

0 comments: