The Eve

Sunday, August 27

Today is Sunday, which means tomorrow is the first day of class for the fall semester! I'm still not excited, but I am a bit anxious to get the ball rolling. I cleaned my entire apartment today so when I get home from school-work-more school (also called "Monday Madness") tomorrow I can relax and feel at home. Nothing can beat the feeling of a clean home...well, maybe if I had more lamps cuz I LOVE lamps! So anyway, my clothes are washed and my scrubs have been ironed. I'm ready!

The only bad thing is that tomorrow is my first chance to wear my new shoes that I've had for several weeks now. I have separate work shoes so I haven't worn them to work....well, they still look very very white 'n' sparkly...nothing attracts more attention than a new pair of shoes. I'm going to look like a freshman....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im going to look like a freshman... thats hilarious... hope it is all going well!