A Pain

Friday, August 18

School is just around the corner and I'm really not that excited anymore. I suppose I'd be more excited if I knew exactly what my "normal" week looks like. So far all I know is that I'm going to school and working. I have no idea when I'm working because the schedule hasn't even been made yet therefore I have no idea what I will be doing in my spare time. Will I work all Tuesday or Thursday when I don't have class? Who knows! Right now trying to get a schedule made for me at work is a pain.

On the other hand I am eager to see my friends that don't spend all summer in Nac! It is really weird thinking that school starts in about a week and I don't have to move. I won't have any suitemates. :( AND it won't be as easy for friends to just drop on by my room in between classes. Of course people don't have marker boards on their apartment doors, so I won't go home and have funny messages to read. This year will be wayyyyy different for me...

Hopefully better in some ways though. We'll see.

0 comments: