More Books

Wednesday, August 23

After being encouraged by Justin to beat the return of the SFAers I went and bought my books for this semester. It turns out that one of my classes has 12 books in it. I'm just glad that it is my Children's literature class that has that many books instead of my geography class. (phew) And I guess those books really don't count considering they are books like Harry Potter, The Cat In the Hat, The Giving Tree, etc. I'm actually excited to read those books...in fact, I am giddy at the thought of reading them.

When I got home from work I decided to rearrange stuff in my apartment. I suppose it is called rearranging...maybe I'm just arranging stuff for the first time. Anyway, when I unpacked all of my stuff I really just dumped it out, shoved it somewhere, and threw away the box. NOW I can truly say that everything (except the stuff in this one closet) is unpacked AND has it's own little home.

My new television addiction is "The Newly Wed Game". I LOVE that show despite its age! I think the best part is when you see what they've won and realize that it really isn't all that impressive anymore. Or maybe that is just sad. Either way it has made its way into my Season Pass list. :)

I can't wait until tomorrow because it is "chinese food day" at work! Goodnight...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww....I miss chinese food day!!!

Sounds like you have gotten the hang of those silly doctors!

and I hope you have a great semester...