The Nerd In Me

Wednesday, May 7

A long long time ago when I had all the time in the world I absolutely loved watching the Weather Channel. Tonight the wind has been picking up, there's lightning, and a lot of thunder. I decided to go check out the weather on ktre.com. And to my surprise:



They are doing a LIVE feed of the weatherman sitting on his laptop checking out the weather. I love this for so many reasons!! 1) I obviously enjoy hearing the "behind the scenes" of our local news station, 2) I like to hear what's going on now just in case there is something like a tornado, 3)you never know when something cool will happen like a man emailing the weatherman telling him that his cow just flew away or something.



Unfortunately I must peel myself away from it and go back to schoolwork. But I can't promise you that I won't go back on ktre.com when I finish....if I every finish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just too weird -- I remember your husband admitting to recording the weather channel when he was a kid... Now it all makes sense. Actually, no it doesn't haha

Anonymous said...

Yes Paul, he used to sit in front of the weather channel on many a story night. I think it was all the colors he COULD see then that fasinated him. Or maybe, he just worried back then about tornados too much.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, "stormy night"