Brought to You By: The Number 5

Sunday, May 25

I feel the love! These 3 fabulous individuals have tagged me: David Runnels , Susie Moore, and Artie Anderson. David said that I should play along so I'm not on his bad list or so that I can stay on his good list....or something to that effect. Either way I am super stoked to be tagged! Here are the rules:



1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.

4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.



WHAT WERE YOU DOING 5 YEARS AGO:

1. Suffering from a bad breakup with a guy. (...awkward...)

2. Looking for a summer job so that I could save some last minute money for college.

3. Gearing up for VBS at FUMC Lufkin where Justin and I would start hanging out together.

4. Squeezing in every opportunity to hang out with Diane Williams (now Sizemore) before she would leave for college.

5. Planning "Human Videos" with Amanda Cheavens (now Murley) for her church.



FIVE THINGS ON YOUR TO-DO LIST TODAY?

1. Vacuum the entire apartment. (my favorite chore...really.)

2. Laundry (yeah, like that will get done)

3. Walk the dogs.

4. Hang out with Justin and his sister.

5. Pay bills.



FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY?:

1. Chips and HOT Salsa

2. Popsicles (the kind you buy in a liquid pouch)

3. Sour Skittles

4. Wheat Thins and Laughing Cow Cheese (Low Fat Swiss)

5. Tomatoes



FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE:

1. Donate to various charities.

2. Tithe

3. Pay off debt!

4. Move out of this apartment!

5. Save for our future.



FIVE OF YOU BAD HABITS?:

1. I leave my shoes everywhere.

2. I don't call my friends/family enough.

3. Procrastination mega overload.

4. I don't hang up the clothes in a timely manner.(meaning they sit in the dryer or basket for a long long long time)

5. Every meal I will make a mess in some way....just watch.



FIVE PLACES WHERE YOU'VE LIVED:

1. Lufkin, TX (Central area)

2. Spring, TX (the big move for my family)

3. Lufkin, TX (more in the Lufkin area)

4. Lufkin, TX (back in the Central area)

5. Nacogdoches, TX (dorms, then aparment by myself, then apartment with my husband now)



FIVE JOBS YOU'VE HAD:

1. Cashier at Eckerd/CVS

2. Christian Life Center FUMC Lufkin

3. ETI Telemarketer (when it was called ETI)

4. IHOP Waitress

5. Radiologist's Assistant (now)



TAG YOU'RE IT!:

1. Maegan MELTON: She is such a fun person to hang out with. She is staying in Nacogdoches with her BRAND NEW husband, Philip. I hear we have more in common than we realize. AND I think she will have a lot to blog about in the near future!



2. Kalena Hanke: I secretly read her blog and I think she is a really really funny person with a beautiful heart.



3. Rhonda Romack: Duh. She's a Romack...need I say more? Oh, and I think she needs to find a little bit of time to blog something! I enjoy reading her blog.



4. Abigail: I secretly read her blog too. She is one of the two people who helped me get the wonderful job I have now. AND SHE BLOGS OFTEN!



5. Amanda Murley: She is my best friend who I miss a lot! And she needs to blog....even if it is a MySpace blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definitely win for the best post title picture!

Anonymous said...

i believe i said if you did not post your five, you'd be dead to me.

Anonymous said...

THAT'S what you said! So sorry.:)

Anonymous said...

YAY! And I didnt know you were still working for the good ol' docs ( tell them hi for me!)....and *I* said some prayers for your hubby a few weeks back because of something Paul said on his blog ( how's Justin doing?)

Anonymous said...

YAY! And I didnt know you were still working for the good ol' docs ( tell them hi for me!)....and *I* said some prayers for your hubby a few weeks back because of something Paul said on his blog ( how's Justin doing?)

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela I answered the blog go take a look. Love you guys will see ya soon.