Fiesta Time!

Thursday, March 8

A certain Luther Allison song comes to mind when I think about 5:30ish tomorrow evening. I'll be FREE for the weekend! Absolutely no radiology or school work will cross my mind while I'm...What ARE you doing this weekend Angela? I'll be relaxing in the one and only San Antonio, Texas!




Friday evening Justin and I (oh, and the dogs) will be leaving for San Antonio. Please pray for me because I have never driven to San Antonio before, I'll be driving at night, AND I am relying on my faithful TomTom to get me there.
The only reason Justin and I are going is so that we can attend Supporters Day (that IS the name right?) at Guide Dogs of Texas, Inc. I am super excited because I get to meet all of those people Justin has talked about over the last couple of years and who have most importanly been a part of what has given him so so so much confidence. It will be fun to see so many well behaved dogs together all at once.


I wonder WHO was adopted...

For the rest of the weekend we will hopefully find something fun to do. This will be the first time my pup has stayed in a hotel....wish us luck.
PLEASE NOTE: That I can't STAND what my blog is doing to me! Okay, no matter how I want my posts to look they always turn out the same. Even if they look the way I want them to in the preview. I love to have pics in my blog, but the text is constantly crammed next to them and the spacing is messed up. I also like this simple template. Could my template be the problem? Do I have to change templates? If so, have you ran across any templates that are simple like this? I bet even as I type this that my blog is plotting against me and will mess this post up somehow...I'll be lucky if it is readable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was right, it DID mess it up! And I will not fix it this time...