Saturday, November 25

I've had my car back for a little over a week now. Nothing was too terribly wrong with it....I had to replace two tires, and get my car realigned. Last night in Dallas a man pulled up to the lane next to me and said that one of my tires was on the verge of being flat. I pulled into a gas station to verify, and the stranger was correct. I am VERY glad he took the time to let me know because I would have been in Dallas a lot longer than planned. Fortunately, the trouble tire wasn't one of my new ones! The last time I had tire troubles my #1 mistake was not having my owners' manuel in the car. I had that, but I didn't have my tire pressure gauge or air pump. Lesson #2 learned. We drove out of the way, but finally got things fixed.

I had to take my car in the shop today, and they showed me that the second layer of rubber was showing on the back tires. I bought two more tires, and now I have a complete set! Why couldn't I have fixed this all at once?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I get a flat, my dad still acts like it's because of something I did.

Anonymous said...

When are you gonna post something!? You're worse than Justin!